The 5 years warranty is provided by the official distributor for Tamron in Singapore, Serial I-Tech and is applicable for all Tamron lens purchased in Singapore through an authorized dealer.
The set must come with the official Singapore warrant card as well as the 5 years local warranty sticker. The warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the lens. The warranty is valid only in Singapore, and is only valid upon presenting of valid proof of purchase as well as a valid Singapore local warranty card.
The warranty condition is summarized as follows:
- The 5 Years warranty will be provided for any purchases on or after 25th May 2012
- The warranty will be provided by Serial I-Tech from date of purchase against any manufacturing defects and is limited to repair, adjustment and/ or replacement of defective parts
- The warranty covers all defects encountered in the normal use of lens and does not cover normal wear and tear such as scratches, etc.
- All details must be properly completed on the warranty card at the time of purchase. The warranty card is non transferable and one copy of the warranty card must be returned or mailed back to Serial I-Tech for the warranty to take place.
- A valid warranty card, together with the purchase receipt, must be presented upon request at Serial I-Tech service center before any repairs can be done under warranty repairs
- Warranty will be void if warranty seal on lens is broken
- All mail or transportation cost including insurance are at the expense of the owner when sending the defective lens to Serial I-Tech for repair
The Tamron lens comes with an automatic 3 years warranty and to qualify for the additional 2 years warranty, please bring the lens to Serial I-Tech service center for re-registration within 1 month after the end of the 3 years warranty period